Saturday, February 5, 2011

wow it's been a long year

I have been super busy this year, but it has been great! I guess I should say last year:)

My daughter has lost her first tooth, pulled by her daddy:) I am halfway through my associate's degree for Medical Assisting, and am currently holding on to a 4.0. Hopefully this semester won't kill that.

My son is just exploring with syllables. Even though he isn't speaking sentences yet, he's still very delightful to be around because he is full of expression, and between him and my daughter, there is never a dull moment.

Overall I'm happy, and though I've been knitting less this year, mostly due to a stab wound and a broken finger, and arthritis from all the note taking.., I've been making a ton of jewelry, and candy!

So go me:)

No comments: